- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Social Business Forum about to start at North South University
Social Business Forum 2013 is going to start at North South University where Professor Muhammad Yunus will be attending at the Chief Guest.
This year Professional Society for Social Business PSSB and North South University (NSU) are hosting the event.
The program will be inaugurated at 11 am.
Commerce Minister G M Quader is expected inaugurate the event.
Meanwhile, guests and participants have thronged the NSU premise to celebrate the event.