- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Participants rushing to the SBF 2013
Huge number of youth participants are rushing to the Social Business Forum 2013 at the North South University in the capital.
At the early hours before the starting of the event, volunteers are seen checking the registration of the participants.
Youth partner South Asian Youth Society SAYS and volunteers of from NSU students are confirming registration of the participants.