- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Social Business Forum 2013: the stage is all set
The long awaited and much hyped Social Business Forum 2013 is just few minutes away from opening.
Guests have stated arriving at Baridhara’s North South University Campus in the capital.
The theme this year’s program is- “Social Business: A Tool for Business Sustainability and Innovation”.
Mr Gulam Muhammed Quader, MP and Honorable commerce Minister will be inaugurating the program. Several trustees of North South University along with other guests have already arrived the venue.