- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Social Business Forum 2013: the stage is all set
The long awaited and much hyped Social Business Forum 2013 is just few minutes away from opening.
Guests have stated arriving at Baridhara’s North South University Campus in the capital.
The theme this year’s program is- “Social Business: A Tool for Business Sustainability and Innovation”.
Mr Gulam Muhammed Quader, MP and Honorable commerce Minister will be inaugurating the program. Several trustees of North South University along with other guests have already arrived the venue.