- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Commerce Minister arrives at SBF 2013
Commerce Minister G M Quader arrives at the North South University to inaugurate the Social Business Forum 2013.
North South University Board of Trustee members are also attending the program.
More than hundred delegates and leading stakeholders of Social Business are joining the program.
Meanwhile, hundreds of youth have rushed to the venue.