- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Programs of Social Business Social Business Forum 2013
Several sessions and symposiums are going to be held at the Social Business Forum SBF-2013.
A session dedicated to women will be held on ‘breaking the glass ceiling: empowerment through social businesses. Former advisor to the caretaker government Rokia A Rahman is to chair program.
Other sessions will on ‘panacea for society: social business, health and environment’, ‘social business venture in Bangladesh: experience sharing’, workshop on ‘youth endearment and social business’.
A special session on social business in academia will be held in the afternoon in which leading academicians on social business from home and aboard are expected to participate.