- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Day of learning: Social Business Forum 2013
President of Professional Society for Social Business and Dean of School of Business of North South University Professor Abdul Hannan Chowdhury says Social Business Forum 2013 is a day of great learning.
He makes remark at the welcome notes of the Social Business Forum 2013 at the NSU in the morning.
Professor Chowdhury opines society can’t advance without innovation.
“Innovation leads to the society towards excellence. Social Business is one of greatest innovation of our time”, says the president of the PSSB.