- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Day of learning: Social Business Forum 2013
President of Professional Society for Social Business and Dean of School of Business of North South University Professor Abdul Hannan Chowdhury says Social Business Forum 2013 is a day of great learning.
He makes remark at the welcome notes of the Social Business Forum 2013 at the NSU in the morning.
Professor Chowdhury opines society can’t advance without innovation.
“Innovation leads to the society towards excellence. Social Business is one of greatest innovation of our time”, says the president of the PSSB.