- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Day of learning: Social Business Forum 2013
President of Professional Society for Social Business and Dean of School of Business of North South University Professor Abdul Hannan Chowdhury says Social Business Forum 2013 is a day of great learning.
He makes remark at the welcome notes of the Social Business Forum 2013 at the NSU in the morning.
Professor Chowdhury opines society can’t advance without innovation.
“Innovation leads to the society towards excellence. Social Business is one of greatest innovation of our time”, says the president of the PSSB.