- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Don’t consider gender in business
Chair of Dohatec Luna Shamsudoha calls upon all quarters not to consider gender in conducting business.
“It is not the gender that will succeed. It is the motivation that will lead to success”, she remarks at the plenary session on ‘breaking the glass ceiling: empowering women through social business’ at the Social Business Forum 2013.
“Technology has no gender. If you proceed with firm decision, you will certainly be successful”, she says.
She calls upon the young entrepreneurs to nurture the culture of curiosity to learning for business development.
“Focus on yourself”- Luna Shamsudoha suggests the young people at the session.