- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Don’t consider gender in business
Chair of Dohatec Luna Shamsudoha calls upon all quarters not to consider gender in conducting business.
“It is not the gender that will succeed. It is the motivation that will lead to success”, she remarks at the plenary session on ‘breaking the glass ceiling: empowering women through social business’ at the Social Business Forum 2013.
“Technology has no gender. If you proceed with firm decision, you will certainly be successful”, she says.
She calls upon the young entrepreneurs to nurture the culture of curiosity to learning for business development.
“Focus on yourself”- Luna Shamsudoha suggests the young people at the session.