- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Don’t consider gender in business
Chair of Dohatec Luna Shamsudoha calls upon all quarters not to consider gender in conducting business.
“It is not the gender that will succeed. It is the motivation that will lead to success”, she remarks at the plenary session on ‘breaking the glass ceiling: empowering women through social business’ at the Social Business Forum 2013.
“Technology has no gender. If you proceed with firm decision, you will certainly be successful”, she says.
She calls upon the young entrepreneurs to nurture the culture of curiosity to learning for business development.
“Focus on yourself”- Luna Shamsudoha suggests the young people at the session.