- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Breaking the glass ceiling
Women leaders believe someday all business will be social business, even if not today.
Speakers in the session ‘Breaking the glass ceiling’ at Social Business Forum 2013 expresses the hope.
Women leaders say women should be courage’s to take responsibilities in family, society and businesses.
Chair of the session and former advisor to the caretaker government Rokia A Rahman calls upon the women to set own examples.
“I lead the organization of 15 top brasses where I am the only woman”, Rokia A Rahman
The other discussants of the session are Luna Shamsudoha , chair of Dohatec; Salma Khan, Former chairman of UN convention on the Elimination of all forms of Discrimination Against Women CEDAW Mohua Rashid, country manager of ACCA. NSU faculty member Zarjina Taran Khalil moderated the session.
The speakers say people think women can’t lead, but it is not fact.
“Start your venture with a good plan and that will lead you to success”, Mohua Rashid remarks.