- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Champion social business; resolve environmental challenges
Speakers at the session ‘Panacea for Society: Social Business, Health and Environment” of the Social Business 2013 say there is no alternative to consider the environmental issue at this modern age.
The values of social business can substantially support the causes of environment.
“Traditional business are polluting the environment in such a scale, that we are at the verge of serious vulnerability”, speakers opine at the session.
Dr. Sirajul Islam of North South University chaired the program while Mr. T. Adil Chowdhury, Country Director of Institute of Sustainable Communities was also present there.
Youth must strive for protecting the environment and take enterprises for environmental protection.