- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Champion social business; resolve environmental challenges
Speakers at the session ‘Panacea for Society: Social Business, Health and Environment” of the Social Business 2013 say there is no alternative to consider the environmental issue at this modern age.
The values of social business can substantially support the causes of environment.
“Traditional business are polluting the environment in such a scale, that we are at the verge of serious vulnerability”, speakers opine at the session.
Dr. Sirajul Islam of North South University chaired the program while Mr. T. Adil Chowdhury, Country Director of Institute of Sustainable Communities was also present there.
Youth must strive for protecting the environment and take enterprises for environmental protection.