- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Enthusiastic audience at the SBF-2013
Since inaugural of the Social Business Forum 2013, a vibrating audience has been actively engaging in the session of Social Business.
Audiences were engaged in asking questions to the panelist regarding their experiences and social business.
A number of young participants have joined the social business forum 2013 from different academic institutes across the capital.
Shafkat Jawaad, one of the young participants, says “It has been exciting day, knowing a lot of people and sharing experience. Social Business is vibrating the youth”.