- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Enthusiastic audience at the SBF-2013
Since inaugural of the Social Business Forum 2013, a vibrating audience has been actively engaging in the session of Social Business.
Audiences were engaged in asking questions to the panelist regarding their experiences and social business.
A number of young participants have joined the social business forum 2013 from different academic institutes across the capital.
Shafkat Jawaad, one of the young participants, says “It has been exciting day, knowing a lot of people and sharing experience. Social Business is vibrating the youth”.