- 35 drug addicts jailed in Cumilla
- Teacher killed in Habiganj road crash
- Female ‘drug trader’ found dead in M'singh
- 3 killed in Noakhali road crash
- Mir Quasem brought to Dhaka Central Jail
- 3.3 lakh BD workers went abroad in 11 months: Minister
- 790 RMG factories shut down following inspections: Minister
- Export earnings till May top USD 30 billion : Minister
- ICT frames charges against 4 Noakhali war crimes accused
- ASI killed in Gazipur road crash
Social Business- the most promising business venture of the future
Speakers at the session of experience sharing on social business at the Social Business Forum -2013 observe social business as the most promising business venture of the future.
They have found several supportive grounds for social business.
Speakers say the business environment for conducting social business is getting better every day.
People are getting to know the idea social business as the idea is becoming popular in Bangladesh rapidly- observe the speakers.
Saif Rashid, CEO of JITA Bangladesh, a social business venture and Laticea Houdard of Grameen Veolia respond queries from the audience.
General Secretary of Professional Society for Social Business (PSSB) Galib Mohiuddin moderated the session.