- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Social Business- the most promising business venture of the future
Speakers at the session of experience sharing on social business at the Social Business Forum -2013 observe social business as the most promising business venture of the future.
They have found several supportive grounds for social business.
Speakers say the business environment for conducting social business is getting better every day.
People are getting to know the idea social business as the idea is becoming popular in Bangladesh rapidly- observe the speakers.
Saif Rashid, CEO of JITA Bangladesh, a social business venture and Laticea Houdard of Grameen Veolia respond queries from the audience.
General Secretary of Professional Society for Social Business (PSSB) Galib Mohiuddin moderated the session.