- Students' demo demands revision of quota system in govt jobs
- BNP begins signature collection from mass people
- 4th free clinic in west Darfur by BD peacekeepers
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake slams south, central Mexico
- US, Turkey return from brink, aim to 'normalize' ties
- Govt creating ‘smokescreen’ over verdict copy: BNP
- No bar for BNP to take part in polls: Inu
- The dark underbelly to our enduring romance with otithee pakhi
- Networking conference on journalism held at RU
- Cop sustains bullet injuries in Ctg
Social Business- the most promising business venture of the future
Speakers at the session of experience sharing on social business at the Social Business Forum -2013 observe social business as the most promising business venture of the future.
They have found several supportive grounds for social business.
Speakers say the business environment for conducting social business is getting better every day.
People are getting to know the idea social business as the idea is becoming popular in Bangladesh rapidly- observe the speakers.
Saif Rashid, CEO of JITA Bangladesh, a social business venture and Laticea Houdard of Grameen Veolia respond queries from the audience.
General Secretary of Professional Society for Social Business (PSSB) Galib Mohiuddin moderated the session.