- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
Social Business- the most promising business venture of the future
Speakers at the session of experience sharing on social business at the Social Business Forum -2013 observe social business as the most promising business venture of the future.
They have found several supportive grounds for social business.
Speakers say the business environment for conducting social business is getting better every day.
People are getting to know the idea social business as the idea is becoming popular in Bangladesh rapidly- observe the speakers.
Saif Rashid, CEO of JITA Bangladesh, a social business venture and Laticea Houdard of Grameen Veolia respond queries from the audience.
General Secretary of Professional Society for Social Business (PSSB) Galib Mohiuddin moderated the session.