- Quota movement leader held in Sirajganj under ICT act
- President, PM pay homage to Sheikh Mujib
- 15-km tailback on Dhaka-Chittagong Highway
- National Mourning Day being observed
- Three killed in Rajshahi road crash
- Dhaka 2nd least liveable city in world
- Uniform call rate from today
- Khaleda secures bail in defamation case
- Trade war threatens reign of luxury stocks
- India's gold imports surge as jewellers replenish inventory
Social Business- the most promising business venture of the future
Speakers at the session of experience sharing on social business at the Social Business Forum -2013 observe social business as the most promising business venture of the future.
They have found several supportive grounds for social business.
Speakers say the business environment for conducting social business is getting better every day.
People are getting to know the idea social business as the idea is becoming popular in Bangladesh rapidly- observe the speakers.
Saif Rashid, CEO of JITA Bangladesh, a social business venture and Laticea Houdard of Grameen Veolia respond queries from the audience.
General Secretary of Professional Society for Social Business (PSSB) Galib Mohiuddin moderated the session.