- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Time to engage young people in Social Business
Speakers at the session ‘Youth Engagement in Social Business’ say, “time has come to float the youth in social concerns. Social Business is one of the best opportunities served to the youth for change making”.
Young people should come forward to change the society- says Maimuna Ahmed of Teach for Bangladesh.
The first ever female Everest sumitter of Bangladesh Nishat Majumdar says young people can strive for any step with utmost confidence.
“Be confident. You can make it”, remarks Nishat.
Popular comedian and young figure Naveed Mahbub calls upon the young people to nurture culture of contributing to the society.
“We are the youth and we have the best potential. We can do it in different ways”, says Naveed Mahbub.