- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Time to engage young people in Social Business
Speakers at the session ‘Youth Engagement in Social Business’ say, “time has come to float the youth in social concerns. Social Business is one of the best opportunities served to the youth for change making”.
Young people should come forward to change the society- says Maimuna Ahmed of Teach for Bangladesh.
The first ever female Everest sumitter of Bangladesh Nishat Majumdar says young people can strive for any step with utmost confidence.
“Be confident. You can make it”, remarks Nishat.
Popular comedian and young figure Naveed Mahbub calls upon the young people to nurture culture of contributing to the society.
“We are the youth and we have the best potential. We can do it in different ways”, says Naveed Mahbub.