- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Time to engage young people in Social Business
Speakers at the session ‘Youth Engagement in Social Business’ say, “time has come to float the youth in social concerns. Social Business is one of the best opportunities served to the youth for change making”.
Young people should come forward to change the society- says Maimuna Ahmed of Teach for Bangladesh.
The first ever female Everest sumitter of Bangladesh Nishat Majumdar says young people can strive for any step with utmost confidence.
“Be confident. You can make it”, remarks Nishat.
Popular comedian and young figure Naveed Mahbub calls upon the young people to nurture culture of contributing to the society.
“We are the youth and we have the best potential. We can do it in different ways”, says Naveed Mahbub.