- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Young Economist Forum organizes social business competition
Young Economist Forum (YEF) organizes social business competition among the youth participants of Social Business Forum 2013 at North South University.
The YEF organizes the program to encourage and engage more youth in social business ideas.
Six social business ideas compete in the event.
Social business ideas are taken to address pressing social challenges.
Tahsin Azmaine, President of YEF, congratulates the participants of the competition.