- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Young Economist Forum organizes social business competition
Young Economist Forum (YEF) organizes social business competition among the youth participants of Social Business Forum 2013 at North South University.
The YEF organizes the program to encourage and engage more youth in social business ideas.
Six social business ideas compete in the event.
Social business ideas are taken to address pressing social challenges.
Tahsin Azmaine, President of YEF, congratulates the participants of the competition.