- Lovers found hanging with a single rope
- 32 shanties gutted in Ctg fire
- BNP leader Taimur arrested
- Govt’s vindictive attitude alarming: Khaleda
- British firm likely to get deal for extra 5 million MRP
- 10 DU students hurt as BCL sweeps VC office siege
- Alorito-30 observes ‘Batch Day’ at IU
- Cop ’commits suicide’ at Ctg Police Lines
- PM for quick repatriation of Rohingyas
- UN seeks environment in Rakhine for Rohingya repatriation
Young Economist Forum organizes social business competition
Young Economist Forum (YEF) organizes social business competition among the youth participants of Social Business Forum 2013 at North South University.
The YEF organizes the program to encourage and engage more youth in social business ideas.
Six social business ideas compete in the event.
Social business ideas are taken to address pressing social challenges.
Tahsin Azmaine, President of YEF, congratulates the participants of the competition.