- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
NSU Model UN Club shares the UN experiences at the SBF -2013
The NSU Model UN Club presents their experiences of the UN at the Social Business Forum 2013.
The team participated at the session on ‘Redefining MDGs’ at the UN Headquarters.
Zunayeed N Alam, Founder of the NSU Model UN Club says, “ we move to sustainable development and redefine the millennium development goals for needs. We have done it for the national cause”.
The team calls upon the participants to join hands for materializing the MDGs.