- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Bangladesh will step ahead through social business : Rokia A Rahman
Fomer Advisor to the caretaker government Rokia A Rahman calls upon the students and youth to step up and join the social business movement for comprehensive and sustainable development of Bangladesh.
She addresses the SBF-2013 at North South University.
She says poverty could be reduced in significant scale if social business is implemented in the most challenging sectors.
Rokia A Rahman places example of Japan and opines to take off social steps to bring social business to a new height.
“We all will take Bangladesh to the world with dignity and pride”, says the eminent female entrepreneur.