- DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
- Full HC verdict against Oishee published
- Oct 1-13 remittance earnings $566.57mn
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Country needs more CAs as economy growing fast: ICAB chief
- Only 10 parties seek army deployment with magistracy power
- Don’t pick persons linked to politics as polls observer: CEC
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Relentless rains cripple life in city, elsewhere
- Section 144 imposed in Thakurgaon
Bangladesh will step ahead through social business : Rokia A Rahman
Fomer Advisor to the caretaker government Rokia A Rahman calls upon the students and youth to step up and join the social business movement for comprehensive and sustainable development of Bangladesh.
She addresses the SBF-2013 at North South University.
She says poverty could be reduced in significant scale if social business is implemented in the most challenging sectors.
Rokia A Rahman places example of Japan and opines to take off social steps to bring social business to a new height.
“We all will take Bangladesh to the world with dignity and pride”, says the eminent female entrepreneur.