- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Social Business towards the unreached: Ragib Ali
Member of the Board of Trustee of North South University Ragib Ali opines Social Business is the best tool to reach those who are at the bottom of the economic ladder.
“People are still out of the mainstream economy. We need to work together to help them”
Mr. Ragib Ali addresses the Social Business Forum 2013 as the Guest of Honor.
He calls upon the guests and participants to bring the best output of the social business forum 2013.
North South University and Professional Society for Social Business PSSB are jointly hosting the program with the theme ‘Social Business: A Tool for Business and Sustainability and Innovation”.