- PM’s Austria tour: Combating terrorism high on agenda
- AL sinking into quicksand, says BNP
- 50 DU students get FSIB scholarship
- IBBL to host iftar items to 10 million fasting pedestrians
- Statue reinstalled in front of SC annex building
- IBBL organises conference on ‘business development’ in Sylhet
- Cop-JU student clash injures 20 over death of JU students
- Two-day Int’l Conf on Computational Mathematics begins at DU
- Safe Motherhood Day Sunday
- Cousins drown in a pond in Comilla
Oishi Surrendered before Police
Oishi Rahman (16), the suspect killer of her parent, has surrendered before Paltan Thana police on Saturday noon.
She was a O-level student of Dhanmondi International English Medium school.
Following the incident Owishi and their housemaid Sumi remain missing.
Police sources and relatives became confirmed about the killing after primary investigation and observation of Oishi’s abnormal behavior about the matter. Meanwhile Detective Branch (DB) of police interrogating Shahinur and Abdul Mottaleb, two gatekeeper of the house at office about the matter.
The post mortem report showed that some amateur killers were involved in the killing while the Forensic of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital confirmed more than one person’s involvement in the incident in its autopsy report.
Earlier on Friday evening recovered the couple’s blood-stained bodies from their Chamelibagh residence in Dhaka. Later Monsur Rahman, deceased Mahfuz’s brother filed a case at Motijheel Police Station on Saturday morning in this connection.