- Students clash with police at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- 5 SC lawyers exempted from contempt rule
- Rain disrupts city life
- 12 held at Benapole while trying to cross border illegally
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Comilla couple electrocuted
- BNP for constitutional amendment for polls under neutral govt
- 4-day training on technical analysis at DSE from Aug 7
- Youth to die for killing minor girl after rape in Kushtia
- EC plans to use DVMs in few wards in Rangpur city election
Oishi Surrendered before Police
Oishi Rahman (16), the suspect killer of her parent, has surrendered before Paltan Thana police on Saturday noon.
She was a O-level student of Dhanmondi International English Medium school.
Following the incident Owishi and their housemaid Sumi remain missing.
Police sources and relatives became confirmed about the killing after primary investigation and observation of Oishi’s abnormal behavior about the matter. Meanwhile Detective Branch (DB) of police interrogating Shahinur and Abdul Mottaleb, two gatekeeper of the house at office about the matter.
The post mortem report showed that some amateur killers were involved in the killing while the Forensic of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital confirmed more than one person’s involvement in the incident in its autopsy report.
Earlier on Friday evening recovered the couple’s blood-stained bodies from their Chamelibagh residence in Dhaka. Later Monsur Rahman, deceased Mahfuz’s brother filed a case at Motijheel Police Station on Saturday morning in this connection.