- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
- CEC moves to heal rift with commissioners
Oishi Surrendered before Police
Oishi Rahman (16), the suspect killer of her parent, has surrendered before Paltan Thana police on Saturday noon.
She was a O-level student of Dhanmondi International English Medium school.
Following the incident Owishi and their housemaid Sumi remain missing.
Police sources and relatives became confirmed about the killing after primary investigation and observation of Oishi’s abnormal behavior about the matter. Meanwhile Detective Branch (DB) of police interrogating Shahinur and Abdul Mottaleb, two gatekeeper of the house at office about the matter.
The post mortem report showed that some amateur killers were involved in the killing while the Forensic of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital confirmed more than one person’s involvement in the incident in its autopsy report.
Earlier on Friday evening recovered the couple’s blood-stained bodies from their Chamelibagh residence in Dhaka. Later Monsur Rahman, deceased Mahfuz’s brother filed a case at Motijheel Police Station on Saturday morning in this connection.