- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
SUST admission test on 14 Nov; 29 vie for a seat
SUST, BdChronicle Reporter:
The first year honors enrollment test of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) under the academic session 2015-2016 is going to be held on 14 November.
A total of 41,285 applicants will sit for the exams against 1,448 seats under 26 departments while 15,967 candidates submitted their applications against 613 seats under unit ‘A’ and 25,318 candidates against 835 seats under ‘B’.
Twenty nine aspirants will compete for a single seat of SUST this year.
Admission test application process began on 13 October 2015 and ended on 30 October.
The seat plan and other information are available in the University’s website www.sust.edu/admission.