- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Kristen Stewart's look as Coco Chanel released
BdChronicle Ent. Report:
Actress Kristen Stewart's look as young Coco Chanel, the founder of Frnech fashion house Chanel, from the short film "Once and Forever", has been unveiled.
Chanel has released some behind-the-scenes footage from the film, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Stewart, 25, as the popular fashion designer will be seen donning some covetable Victorian-inspired threads?complete with a frilly white collar?in the high-fashion period piece.
Lagerfeld, Chanel's creative director and the director of the movie, will premiere the film at the Chanel's Metiers d'Art show on December 1 in Rome.
The movie features Stewart and Geraldine Chaplin co-starring as actresses preparing to appear in a film as Chanel at different ages.
Lagerfeld has chosen to shows Chanel throughout various stages of her life in the context of a behind-the-scenes film set, from costume tests to script meetings and all the glitz and glam of old Hollywood.
This marks the fourth time Chaplin has embodied Chanel in the designer's films. She will play a middle-aged Coco Chanel.
As for Stewart, Lagerfeld said of his longtime muse, "She can look like Chanel, and I wanted to show Chanel through all the decades of her life and the comeback in the 1950s."
Jeremie Elkaim, Francois Marthouret, Amanda Harlech, Jamie Bochert, Jake Davies, Baptiste Giabiconi and Laura Brown will also star in the upcoming film.