- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Kristen Stewart's look as Coco Chanel released
BdChronicle Ent. Report:
Actress Kristen Stewart's look as young Coco Chanel, the founder of Frnech fashion house Chanel, from the short film "Once and Forever", has been unveiled.
Chanel has released some behind-the-scenes footage from the film, said The Hollywood Reporter.
Stewart, 25, as the popular fashion designer will be seen donning some covetable Victorian-inspired threads?complete with a frilly white collar?in the high-fashion period piece.
Lagerfeld, Chanel's creative director and the director of the movie, will premiere the film at the Chanel's Metiers d'Art show on December 1 in Rome.
The movie features Stewart and Geraldine Chaplin co-starring as actresses preparing to appear in a film as Chanel at different ages.
Lagerfeld has chosen to shows Chanel throughout various stages of her life in the context of a behind-the-scenes film set, from costume tests to script meetings and all the glitz and glam of old Hollywood.
This marks the fourth time Chaplin has embodied Chanel in the designer's films. She will play a middle-aged Coco Chanel.
As for Stewart, Lagerfeld said of his longtime muse, "She can look like Chanel, and I wanted to show Chanel through all the decades of her life and the comeback in the 1950s."
Jeremie Elkaim, Francois Marthouret, Amanda Harlech, Jamie Bochert, Jake Davies, Baptiste Giabiconi and Laura Brown will also star in the upcoming film.