- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Motorcycle registration fee reduced
The government on Monday reduced the registration fees of motorcycle through re-fixing its rate, reports Bike BD.
Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA) issued a notification in this regard.
According to the notification, the owners of 100cc motorcycles (weighing 90 kg without fuel) will have to pay Tk 9,313 instead of Tk 13,913 as registration cost while owners of motorcycles over 100 cc (weighing over 90 kg without fuel) will have to pay Tk 12,073 instead of Tk 21,273.
BRTA sources said the number of registered motorcycles in the country is now 12.51 lakh.