- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
- BD needs assistance from IFC in bigger way: Muhith
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant: Bangladesh, Russia ink protocol to amend partnership deal
- Ecnec clears Tk 3,825.34 crore project to procure 1.5 lakh EVMs
- PM seeks India’s continued support for Bangladesh’s development
- Bangladeshi scientist leads discovery of novel quantum state of matter
- Rohingya influx puts biodiversity at risk in Cox’s Bazar: UN report
- Myanmar military brutality against Rohingya 'hard to fathom': UN investigator
- Shakib not returning home, wife responds to rumours
Motorcycle registration fee reduced
The government on Monday reduced the registration fees of motorcycle through re-fixing its rate, reports Bike BD.
Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA) issued a notification in this regard.
According to the notification, the owners of 100cc motorcycles (weighing 90 kg without fuel) will have to pay Tk 9,313 instead of Tk 13,913 as registration cost while owners of motorcycles over 100 cc (weighing over 90 kg without fuel) will have to pay Tk 12,073 instead of Tk 21,273.
BRTA sources said the number of registered motorcycles in the country is now 12.51 lakh.