- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Ditch Gym For These Kickass 6 Summer Outdoor Workouts Instead
Don’t let your obsession for a fancy gym make you miss a gorgeous summer morning or evening workout, because it's good to have some light and sun while exercising. Instead of spending money on a gym membership you can simply lace up your running shoes and head out to your society park. When you exercise outdoors you get to breathe in fresh air and also get a healthy dose of vitamin D. Here's a list of few outdoor workouts which will help you lose those extra kilos.
1. Yoga in the park
Doing yoga outdoors is the best thing to do, it's not only good for losing weight and staying healthy but is also very calming. When performed outdoors in the sun you get to breathe the fresh air and listen to the soothing sounds of Mother Nature.
2. Go for a run
Running or jogging outdoors is an excellent exercise for cardiovascular fitness and weight loss. Running outside can be fun if you select scenic spots.
3. Go cycling
Explore the new areas, neighbourhoods, parks or trails on your cycle can be the most exciting and fat burning thing to do. Cycling is a simple yet effective way to do a fun workout.
Well walking is something easy, simple and effective! It is rather an easy way to squeeze out time from a busy schedule to exercise. According to the researches a brisk walk burns about 135 calories.
5. Best time for the water babies
Who doesn’t like to swim? Guess most of us does! Summers are the best time to enjoy splashing in the water and burn some calories. It can be much more then just having fun, it can help you tone, strengthen and condition your body.
Hiking is as tough as jogging and can help you burn good number of calories. Although it can be challenging but it is also calming when you get to take breaks and sit with nature. It also has the most calming effect on the brain as well.