- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Robi, Aamra join hands for super-fast internet
Robi’s Managing Director and CEO Supun Weerasinghe and Aamra Networks Limited’s CEO Syed Farhad Ahmed have recently signed an agreement on behalf of their respective organisations.
The agreement makes way for the Robi subscribers to experience better, faster, reliable and seamless internet access at Wi-Fi hotspots deployed by Aamra.
As the consumers become ever more reliant on the use of internet, there is a growing need for reliable internet speed. Especially, the desire for staying connected with internet while being increasingly mobile is a new social trend that has emerged recently.
Robi has addressed the need for such ambitious and energetic people by forging this partnership with Aamra Networks
Robi’s Executive Vice President (Business Operation) Jean-Michel Arnaud Chanut; Vice President (Corporate Strategy) Md Iftakharul Islam; General Manager (Business Operation) Mohammad Moshiur Rahman; Manager (Business Operation) Amran Kabir; Chief Executive Officer of Aamra Smart Solutions Intekhab Mahmud; Aamra Networks Limited’s Chief Operating Officer Sharful Alam; Deputy General Manager (DGM) Khaled Ahmed Nur; Assistant General Manager (AGM) Muntasir Ahmed and Assistant Manager Sinha Ibna Humayun were present on the occasion.