- Transport workers block roads in Jamalpur for 5 hrs
- Narail road mishap kills Pran employee
- Global acclaim for Bangladesh’s disaster management programmes
- Khulna BNP’s half-day hartal ends peacefully
- Man killed over land dispute in Gopalganj
- One held with 2.3kg gold in Benapole
- US wishes Muslims peaceful, blessed Ramadan
- Bombs, bomb making substance recovered from Savar militant den
- BNP’s half-day hartal underway in Khulna
- 3 killed in Gaibandha road crash
Robi, Aamra join hands for super-fast internet
Robi’s Managing Director and CEO Supun Weerasinghe and Aamra Networks Limited’s CEO Syed Farhad Ahmed have recently signed an agreement on behalf of their respective organisations.
The agreement makes way for the Robi subscribers to experience better, faster, reliable and seamless internet access at Wi-Fi hotspots deployed by Aamra.
As the consumers become ever more reliant on the use of internet, there is a growing need for reliable internet speed. Especially, the desire for staying connected with internet while being increasingly mobile is a new social trend that has emerged recently.
Robi has addressed the need for such ambitious and energetic people by forging this partnership with Aamra Networks
Robi’s Executive Vice President (Business Operation) Jean-Michel Arnaud Chanut; Vice President (Corporate Strategy) Md Iftakharul Islam; General Manager (Business Operation) Mohammad Moshiur Rahman; Manager (Business Operation) Amran Kabir; Chief Executive Officer of Aamra Smart Solutions Intekhab Mahmud; Aamra Networks Limited’s Chief Operating Officer Sharful Alam; Deputy General Manager (DGM) Khaled Ahmed Nur; Assistant General Manager (AGM) Muntasir Ahmed and Assistant Manager Sinha Ibna Humayun were present on the occasion.