- Hasina woos global support at UNGA over Rohingya issue
- US with Bangladesh on Rohingya issue, Trump tells Hasina
- DUTA condemns Rohingya persecution in Myanmar
- Noakhali boat capsize kills 4
- Sunamganj people in trouble for doubling OMS rice price
- PM for protection of human and labour rights
- 6 children return home after languishing in Indian jail
- 5,314 sacks hoarded rice found in Rajshahi
- Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
- No Fanush Utsab this year protesting Rohingya persecution
Robi, Aamra join hands for super-fast internet
Robi’s Managing Director and CEO Supun Weerasinghe and Aamra Networks Limited’s CEO Syed Farhad Ahmed have recently signed an agreement on behalf of their respective organisations.
The agreement makes way for the Robi subscribers to experience better, faster, reliable and seamless internet access at Wi-Fi hotspots deployed by Aamra.
As the consumers become ever more reliant on the use of internet, there is a growing need for reliable internet speed. Especially, the desire for staying connected with internet while being increasingly mobile is a new social trend that has emerged recently.
Robi has addressed the need for such ambitious and energetic people by forging this partnership with Aamra Networks
Robi’s Executive Vice President (Business Operation) Jean-Michel Arnaud Chanut; Vice President (Corporate Strategy) Md Iftakharul Islam; General Manager (Business Operation) Mohammad Moshiur Rahman; Manager (Business Operation) Amran Kabir; Chief Executive Officer of Aamra Smart Solutions Intekhab Mahmud; Aamra Networks Limited’s Chief Operating Officer Sharful Alam; Deputy General Manager (DGM) Khaled Ahmed Nur; Assistant General Manager (AGM) Muntasir Ahmed and Assistant Manager Sinha Ibna Humayun were present on the occasion.