- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Japanese university delegation calls on UGC chairman
A 3-member delegation from Nara Women’s University, Japan called on Bangladesh University Grants Commission (UGC) Chairman Prof Abdul Mannan at the latter’s office on Monday.
President of the Nara Women’s University Dr Haruki Imaoka led the visiting delegation, said a UGC release.
During the meeting, various aspects of higher education including women’s education, curriculum, syllabus and academic and research collaboration came up for discussion.