- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Japanese university delegation calls on UGC chairman
A 3-member delegation from Nara Women’s University, Japan called on Bangladesh University Grants Commission (UGC) Chairman Prof Abdul Mannan at the latter’s office on Monday.
President of the Nara Women’s University Dr Haruki Imaoka led the visiting delegation, said a UGC release.
During the meeting, various aspects of higher education including women’s education, curriculum, syllabus and academic and research collaboration came up for discussion.