- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Tauquir-Bipasha and entourage represent BD at Canne
‘A wonderful celebration of films on our first day at Cannes’ – actor Tauquir Ahmed posted on his Facebook profile as he, along with his wife Bipasha Hayat and an entourage that includes sister-in-law Natasha Hayat Khan, father-in-law Abul Hayat and filmmaker Swapan Ahmed attended the ongoing Cannes Film Festival.
They attended the Red Carpet exhibition, the premier show of Bruno Dumont’s ‘Ma Loute’ and remained engaged in various other activities.
While early editions of the Festival were primarily a social event from which almost all of the films went away with an award, the appearance of stars from around the world on the Festival’s red carpet and increasing media coverage quickly earned it a legendary international reputation.