- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
FSIBL stands by Iftekharul for IPSC
First Security Islami Bank Limited sponsored Iftekharul Islam Sharat for attending International Public Speaking Competition (IPSC) at London.
Iftekharul Islam Sharat, a student of Jhenaidah Cadet College, was selected from nearly 50 university/college students.
On the occasion, FSIBL Managing Director Syed Waseque Md Ali, Major (retd) General Jiban Kanai Das of the English Speaking Union of Bangladesh, Additional Managing Directors Quazi Osman Ali and Syed Habib Hasnat, Deputy Managing Director Md. Mustafa Khair, Head of Marketing & Development Division Azam Khan were also present on the occasion.