- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
FSIBL stands by Iftekharul for IPSC
First Security Islami Bank Limited sponsored Iftekharul Islam Sharat for attending International Public Speaking Competition (IPSC) at London.
Iftekharul Islam Sharat, a student of Jhenaidah Cadet College, was selected from nearly 50 university/college students.
On the occasion, FSIBL Managing Director Syed Waseque Md Ali, Major (retd) General Jiban Kanai Das of the English Speaking Union of Bangladesh, Additional Managing Directors Quazi Osman Ali and Syed Habib Hasnat, Deputy Managing Director Md. Mustafa Khair, Head of Marketing & Development Division Azam Khan were also present on the occasion.