- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
FSIBL stands by Iftekharul for IPSC
First Security Islami Bank Limited sponsored Iftekharul Islam Sharat for attending International Public Speaking Competition (IPSC) at London.
Iftekharul Islam Sharat, a student of Jhenaidah Cadet College, was selected from nearly 50 university/college students.
On the occasion, FSIBL Managing Director Syed Waseque Md Ali, Major (retd) General Jiban Kanai Das of the English Speaking Union of Bangladesh, Additional Managing Directors Quazi Osman Ali and Syed Habib Hasnat, Deputy Managing Director Md. Mustafa Khair, Head of Marketing & Development Division Azam Khan were also present on the occasion.