- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Prof Rezaul murder accused Hafizur dies at RMCH
An accused in the Rajshahi University Professor AFM Rezaul Karim Siddiquee killing case died at Rajshahi Medical College Hospital (RMCH) early Thursday.
The accused, Hafizur Rahman, a student of the Public Administration department of the university, was general secretary of no 19 ward unit of Islami Chhatra Shibir.
Shafiqul Islam, superintendent of Rajshahi Central Jail, said Hafizur died of anemia at the hospital around 4:45am.