- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Prof Rezaul murder accused Hafizur dies at RMCH
An accused in the Rajshahi University Professor AFM Rezaul Karim Siddiquee killing case died at Rajshahi Medical College Hospital (RMCH) early Thursday.
The accused, Hafizur Rahman, a student of the Public Administration department of the university, was general secretary of no 19 ward unit of Islami Chhatra Shibir.
Shafiqul Islam, superintendent of Rajshahi Central Jail, said Hafizur died of anemia at the hospital around 4:45am.