- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Le Méridien Dhaka adds new fruit recipes to its buffet dinner for Summer 2016
This summer, Le Méridien Dhaka is hosting a ten-day Summer Fruit promotion in its all-day dining restaurant Latest Recipe, starting from Thursday.
With a focus on the newly ripe fruits craze that overwhelms the people of Bangladesh every summer, the hotel's Chefs of the World have designed all-new recipes that range from appetisers to main courses to desserts.
These delicious new recipes will be showcased with the regular buffet dinner in Latest Recipe for a promotional price of Tk 3,500 net per person every evening from 18:00 till midnight.
The sweet and savoury new creations include delicacies roast duck with caramelised lychee, fish fillet with spicy pineapple, lamb tagine with mango comfit and of course a variety of dessert and appetisers.