- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Le Méridien Dhaka adds new fruit recipes to its buffet dinner for Summer 2016
This summer, Le Méridien Dhaka is hosting a ten-day Summer Fruit promotion in its all-day dining restaurant Latest Recipe, starting from Thursday.
With a focus on the newly ripe fruits craze that overwhelms the people of Bangladesh every summer, the hotel's Chefs of the World have designed all-new recipes that range from appetisers to main courses to desserts.
These delicious new recipes will be showcased with the regular buffet dinner in Latest Recipe for a promotional price of Tk 3,500 net per person every evening from 18:00 till midnight.
The sweet and savoury new creations include delicacies roast duck with caramelised lychee, fish fillet with spicy pineapple, lamb tagine with mango comfit and of course a variety of dessert and appetisers.