- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Le Méridien Dhaka adds new fruit recipes to its buffet dinner for Summer 2016
This summer, Le Méridien Dhaka is hosting a ten-day Summer Fruit promotion in its all-day dining restaurant Latest Recipe, starting from Thursday.
With a focus on the newly ripe fruits craze that overwhelms the people of Bangladesh every summer, the hotel's Chefs of the World have designed all-new recipes that range from appetisers to main courses to desserts.
These delicious new recipes will be showcased with the regular buffet dinner in Latest Recipe for a promotional price of Tk 3,500 net per person every evening from 18:00 till midnight.
The sweet and savoury new creations include delicacies roast duck with caramelised lychee, fish fillet with spicy pineapple, lamb tagine with mango comfit and of course a variety of dessert and appetisers.