- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Friday’s HSC exam now on June 12
Friday’s Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination has been rescheduled for June 12 following the 5th phase of Union Parishad (UP) election slated for Saturday.
Chairman of the Dhaka Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Prof Mahbubur Rahman told UNB that the examination has been rescheduled as the Election Commission requested them to change the date of the examination following the election.
The examinations under the general education board will begin at 10am in the first shift while that of the second shift at 2pm on June 12.
Earlier, May 22’s HSC examination was shifted to May 27 following cyclone Roanu that hit the country’s coastal districts on May 21.