- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Friday’s HSC exam now on June 12
Friday’s Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination has been rescheduled for June 12 following the 5th phase of Union Parishad (UP) election slated for Saturday.
Chairman of the Dhaka Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Prof Mahbubur Rahman told UNB that the examination has been rescheduled as the Election Commission requested them to change the date of the examination following the election.
The examinations under the general education board will begin at 10am in the first shift while that of the second shift at 2pm on June 12.
Earlier, May 22’s HSC examination was shifted to May 27 following cyclone Roanu that hit the country’s coastal districts on May 21.