- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
6th BD fashion carnival begins in city
The 6th Bangladesh Fashion Carnival began at Emmanuelle’s Banquet Hall at Gulshan-1 in the city on Wednesday exhibiting branded clothing, cosmetics and fashion products.
Over 45 companies from five countries are participating in this exhibition, which will continue till May 29. Redcarpet365 Ltd is organizing the event with the theme ‘Do Your Eid Shopping with Us.’
“Our main purpose is to showcase quality products to the visitors,” said Ahmed Imtiaz, CEO of the organizing body.
He said the exhibition is targeted to Eid-ul-Fitr shopping and every year visitors come to their expo.
Fatema, Director Marketing of RedCarpet365 Ltd said imitation jewellery, Kurtis, Salwar Kameez and Sarees are doing good business these days. She also said this exhibition has encouraged local manufacturers and producers to export their goods to foreign markets, giving a big boost to the country’s export earnings.
An array of quality products are put on display in the fashion carnival. The products include Sarees, home textile, knitwear, original lawns, salwar-kameez, three-pieces, cosmetics and beauty products, kitchenware, ladies bags, footwear, Irani Melamine and other services.