- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Holidaying in India; Eid visa camp on Jun 4-16
Good news for Eid holidaymakers! Indian High Commission in Dhaka will host an Eid visa camp on June 4-16 for Bangladesh nationals considering the upcoming Eid holidays.
This camp is being organised for the first time as a special measure for Bangladesh nationals who wish to travel to India during the upcoming Eid holidays.
The camp is open only for Bangladesh nationals presently residing in the Dhaka, Khulna, Barisal and Mymensingh divisions, said the High Commission on Sunday.
Visa applicants can submit their tourist visa applications on a walk-in basis without a prior appointment date/e-Token at the EID visa camp.
Applicants with appointment dates must submit their visa applications at any of the Indian visa application centers in Gulshan, Dhanmondi, Uttara and Motijheel in Dhaka and Barisal, Mymensingh and Khulna outside Dhaka.
Medical, business and other visa categories will continue to be accepted in the respective IVAC Centers.
The EID visa camp will be held at the New Chancery Complex, High Commission of India, in Baridhara and will remain open from 8am to 2pm from June 4-16, except Friday.