- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Holidaying in India; Eid visa camp on Jun 4-16
Good news for Eid holidaymakers! Indian High Commission in Dhaka will host an Eid visa camp on June 4-16 for Bangladesh nationals considering the upcoming Eid holidays.
This camp is being organised for the first time as a special measure for Bangladesh nationals who wish to travel to India during the upcoming Eid holidays.
The camp is open only for Bangladesh nationals presently residing in the Dhaka, Khulna, Barisal and Mymensingh divisions, said the High Commission on Sunday.
Visa applicants can submit their tourist visa applications on a walk-in basis without a prior appointment date/e-Token at the EID visa camp.
Applicants with appointment dates must submit their visa applications at any of the Indian visa application centers in Gulshan, Dhanmondi, Uttara and Motijheel in Dhaka and Barisal, Mymensingh and Khulna outside Dhaka.
Medical, business and other visa categories will continue to be accepted in the respective IVAC Centers.
The EID visa camp will be held at the New Chancery Complex, High Commission of India, in Baridhara and will remain open from 8am to 2pm from June 4-16, except Friday.