- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
IBBL Shari`ah Supervisory Committee meeting held
A meeting of the Shari`ah Supervisory Committee of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Tuesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Sheikh Moulana Mohammad Qutubuddin, Chairman of the Committee & President of Baitush Sharaf Anjuman-e-Ittehad Bangladesh, presided over the meeting.
The meeting was attended by Mufti Sayeed Ahmad, Vice-Chairman of the Committee and Mufti & Muhaddis of Al Jamiatus Siddikiah Darul Ulum (Madrasah-e-Furfura Sharif); Dr Mohammad Abdus Samad, Member Secretary & Associate Professor, International Islamic University Chittagong; members of the Shair’ah Supervisory Committee and Md Shamsul Huda, Executive Vice President of the bank.
The meeting took various decisions on compliance of Shari`ah and expressed satisfaction in overall activities of the bank.