- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
- BD needs assistance from IFC in bigger way: Muhith
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant: Bangladesh, Russia ink protocol to amend partnership deal
- Ecnec clears Tk 3,825.34 crore project to procure 1.5 lakh EVMs
- PM seeks India’s continued support for Bangladesh’s development
- Bangladeshi scientist leads discovery of novel quantum state of matter
- Rohingya influx puts biodiversity at risk in Cox’s Bazar: UN report
- Myanmar military brutality against Rohingya 'hard to fathom': UN investigator
- Shakib not returning home, wife responds to rumours
IBBL Shari`ah Supervisory Committee meeting held
A meeting of the Shari`ah Supervisory Committee of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Tuesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Sheikh Moulana Mohammad Qutubuddin, Chairman of the Committee & President of Baitush Sharaf Anjuman-e-Ittehad Bangladesh, presided over the meeting.
The meeting was attended by Mufti Sayeed Ahmad, Vice-Chairman of the Committee and Mufti & Muhaddis of Al Jamiatus Siddikiah Darul Ulum (Madrasah-e-Furfura Sharif); Dr Mohammad Abdus Samad, Member Secretary & Associate Professor, International Islamic University Chittagong; members of the Shair’ah Supervisory Committee and Md Shamsul Huda, Executive Vice President of the bank.
The meeting took various decisions on compliance of Shari`ah and expressed satisfaction in overall activities of the bank.