- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
SIBL opens branch in Burichang
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) has recently inaugurated its 118th branch in Burichang Bazar of Comilla.
Md Shafiqur Rahman, Managing Director & CEO of the bank, inaugurated the ‘Burichang Branch’ as the chief guest.
SIBL Deputy Managing Director Tarik Morshed presided over the programme. Among others, the senior executives of the bank and eminent businessmen of the area were present.