- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
SIBL opens branch in Burichang
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) has recently inaugurated its 118th branch in Burichang Bazar of Comilla.
Md Shafiqur Rahman, Managing Director & CEO of the bank, inaugurated the ‘Burichang Branch’ as the chief guest.
SIBL Deputy Managing Director Tarik Morshed presided over the programme. Among others, the senior executives of the bank and eminent businessmen of the area were present.