- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
SIBL opens branch in Burichang
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) has recently inaugurated its 118th branch in Burichang Bazar of Comilla.
Md Shafiqur Rahman, Managing Director & CEO of the bank, inaugurated the ‘Burichang Branch’ as the chief guest.
SIBL Deputy Managing Director Tarik Morshed presided over the programme. Among others, the senior executives of the bank and eminent businessmen of the area were present.