- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
Standard Bank, Semicon sign cooperation deal
Standard Bank Limited and Semicon Pvt Ltd has signed an agreement for SBL Agent Banking software.
In presence of Md Nazmus Salehin, Managing Director and CEO of SBL, Deputy Managing Director Quazi ASM Anisul Kabir and Md. Robiul Islam, Chairman and Mnaging Director of Semicon Pvt. Ltd. signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations at SBL Head Office, said a press release on Wednesday.
Additional Managing Director Mamun-Ur-Rashid, Deputy Managing Director Md. Motaleb Hossain of SBL and senior officials of both the organizations were present.