- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Standard Bank, Semicon sign cooperation deal
Standard Bank Limited and Semicon Pvt Ltd has signed an agreement for SBL Agent Banking software.
In presence of Md Nazmus Salehin, Managing Director and CEO of SBL, Deputy Managing Director Quazi ASM Anisul Kabir and Md. Robiul Islam, Chairman and Mnaging Director of Semicon Pvt. Ltd. signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations at SBL Head Office, said a press release on Wednesday.
Additional Managing Director Mamun-Ur-Rashid, Deputy Managing Director Md. Motaleb Hossain of SBL and senior officials of both the organizations were present.