- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
- BD needs assistance from IFC in bigger way: Muhith
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant: Bangladesh, Russia ink protocol to amend partnership deal
- Ecnec clears Tk 3,825.34 crore project to procure 1.5 lakh EVMs
- PM seeks India’s continued support for Bangladesh’s development
- Bangladeshi scientist leads discovery of novel quantum state of matter
- Rohingya influx puts biodiversity at risk in Cox’s Bazar: UN report
- Myanmar military brutality against Rohingya 'hard to fathom': UN investigator
- Shakib not returning home, wife responds to rumours
Standard Bank, Semicon sign cooperation deal
Standard Bank Limited and Semicon Pvt Ltd has signed an agreement for SBL Agent Banking software.
In presence of Md Nazmus Salehin, Managing Director and CEO of SBL, Deputy Managing Director Quazi ASM Anisul Kabir and Md. Robiul Islam, Chairman and Mnaging Director of Semicon Pvt. Ltd. signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations at SBL Head Office, said a press release on Wednesday.
Additional Managing Director Mamun-Ur-Rashid, Deputy Managing Director Md. Motaleb Hossain of SBL and senior officials of both the organizations were present.