- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Standard Bank, Semicon sign cooperation deal
The 281st meeting of the Executive Committee of the Board of Social Islami Bank Limited was held at its Corporate Office on Wednesday.
Chairman of the Executive Committee Md Anisul Hoque presided over the meeting.
Chairman of the bank Major (retd) Dr Md Rezaul Haque, members of the Executive Committee and Managing Director & CEO of the bank Md Shafiqur Rahman were present at the meeting.