- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Standard Bank, Semicon sign cooperation deal
The 281st meeting of the Executive Committee of the Board of Social Islami Bank Limited was held at its Corporate Office on Wednesday.
Chairman of the Executive Committee Md Anisul Hoque presided over the meeting.
Chairman of the bank Major (retd) Dr Md Rezaul Haque, members of the Executive Committee and Managing Director & CEO of the bank Md Shafiqur Rahman were present at the meeting.