- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Aviation University to be established in country: Minister
Civil Aviation and Tourism Minister Rashed Khan Menon on Saturday said the government has taken an initiative to establish an Aviation University, aiming to create employment opportunities for youths of the country.
The minister came up the announcement while speaking as the chief guest at a seminar held at a hotel in the capital.
“We should behave with tourists as our guests which will enhance our image and bring positive impact on the tourism industry,” said Menon
Bhromon, a hotel and tourism affairs magazine, and Bangladesh Tourism Board (BTB) jointly arranged the seminar titled ‘Role and Impact of Aviation Sector on Visit Bangladesh 2016’.
Civil Aviation and Tourism additional secretary M Rafikuzzaman presided over the seminar where, among others, former Bangladesh Bank Governor Dr Mohammed Farashuddin and Comptroller and Auditor General of Bangladesh Masud Ahmed spoke.