- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Muhammad Ali’s 10 quotes
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali’s remarks outside the ring were also legendary as well. UNB eyes some of his best quotes.
"Why are all the angels white? Why ain't there no black angels?"
“Live every day like it's your last because someday you're going to be right.”
'There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.'
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
“I am the greatest, I'm the greatest that ever lived. I don't have a mark on my face.”
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
“Don't count the days; make the days count.”
“Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
“If I get kicked out of America, I have another home [Bangladesh].”
“If you want to go to heaven, come to Bangladesh.”