- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
- BD needs assistance from IFC in bigger way: Muhith
- Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant: Bangladesh, Russia ink protocol to amend partnership deal
- Ecnec clears Tk 3,825.34 crore project to procure 1.5 lakh EVMs
- PM seeks India’s continued support for Bangladesh’s development
- Bangladeshi scientist leads discovery of novel quantum state of matter
- Rohingya influx puts biodiversity at risk in Cox’s Bazar: UN report
- Myanmar military brutality against Rohingya 'hard to fathom': UN investigator
- Shakib not returning home, wife responds to rumours
Muhammad Ali’s 10 quotes
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali’s remarks outside the ring were also legendary as well. UNB eyes some of his best quotes.
"Why are all the angels white? Why ain't there no black angels?"
“Live every day like it's your last because someday you're going to be right.”
'There are no pleasures in a fight, but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.'
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
“I am the greatest, I'm the greatest that ever lived. I don't have a mark on my face.”
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
“Don't count the days; make the days count.”
“Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
“If I get kicked out of America, I have another home [Bangladesh].”
“If you want to go to heaven, come to Bangladesh.”