- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Bangladesh team for APTC announced
The Asia Pacific Cricket Team (APCT) has announced its Bangladesh team to play matches in different venues in the next one year under the banner of APCT.
Bangladesh team was selected by a committee headed by AKM Shamsul Islam where Team Manager Asifiqbal Thakoor and President of APCT Dr. Enayet Karim, among others, were also present in the selection meeting.
The selected players are: Sohel Hossain, Jaber Bhuiyan, Shafiqul Alam, Mohammad Hossain, Sohel Rana, Faysal Khan, Abu Bakar Siddique, Ajoy Mondal, Aman Ullah, SM Sayed, Shawan Sheikh, Simanta Biswas, Rony Hossain, Ashapurna Mandal, Delowar Sardar, Abul Bashar, Kamal Hossain, Mohammed Sumon Miah, and Mohammad Helal Uddin.
It is worth mentioning that APCT is a platform of professional players in Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, UAE, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Australia and will play cricket in different countries for the help of disabled people.