- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
IBBL holds views-exchange meeting
A views-exchange meeting of top executives of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Saturday at Mohammad Younus Auditorium of Islami Bank Tower.
Engineer Mustafa Anwar, chairman of the bank, was present as the chief guest at the meeting presided over by Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Managing Director & CEO of the bank.
M Azizul Haque, Vice Chairman; Prof Syed Ahsanul Alam, Chairman of Executive Committee; Helal Ahmed Chowdhury, Chairman of Audit Committee; and Shamim Mohammed Afzal, Chairman of Risk Management Committee spoke on the occasion.