- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
IBBL holds views-exchange meeting
A views-exchange meeting of top executives of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Saturday at Mohammad Younus Auditorium of Islami Bank Tower.
Engineer Mustafa Anwar, chairman of the bank, was present as the chief guest at the meeting presided over by Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Managing Director & CEO of the bank.
M Azizul Haque, Vice Chairman; Prof Syed Ahsanul Alam, Chairman of Executive Committee; Helal Ahmed Chowdhury, Chairman of Audit Committee; and Shamim Mohammed Afzal, Chairman of Risk Management Committee spoke on the occasion.