- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
IBBL holds views-exchange meeting
A views-exchange meeting of top executives of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Saturday at Mohammad Younus Auditorium of Islami Bank Tower.
Engineer Mustafa Anwar, chairman of the bank, was present as the chief guest at the meeting presided over by Mohammad Abdul Mannan, Managing Director & CEO of the bank.
M Azizul Haque, Vice Chairman; Prof Syed Ahsanul Alam, Chairman of Executive Committee; Helal Ahmed Chowdhury, Chairman of Audit Committee; and Shamim Mohammed Afzal, Chairman of Risk Management Committee spoke on the occasion.