- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Special cooking show on Channel i
A special cooking show ‘PRAN Gura Masala Monohar Iftar’ will be aired on Channel I everyday from 6:30pm during the month of Ramadan hosted by Renowned chef Keka Ferdousi.
The show will feature recipe of different iftar items of India’s Muslim community.
In every episode of this show, Keka Ferdousi will make popular dishes of the Muslim community of India. Keka Ferdousi will cook the tasty dishes at different historical and cultural places of India.
A press conference was held at Channel i premises on Saturday where Faridur Reza Sagar, managing director of Channel I, said Tv viewers will find a different taste from the Monohar Iftar program.
Shujan Mahmud, head of media and Tahmina Sharmin Rumki, manager (media planning & analysis) at PRAN-RFL Group were present at the event.