- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
Special cooking show on Channel i
A special cooking show ‘PRAN Gura Masala Monohar Iftar’ will be aired on Channel I everyday from 6:30pm during the month of Ramadan hosted by Renowned chef Keka Ferdousi.
The show will feature recipe of different iftar items of India’s Muslim community.
In every episode of this show, Keka Ferdousi will make popular dishes of the Muslim community of India. Keka Ferdousi will cook the tasty dishes at different historical and cultural places of India.
A press conference was held at Channel i premises on Saturday where Faridur Reza Sagar, managing director of Channel I, said Tv viewers will find a different taste from the Monohar Iftar program.
Shujan Mahmud, head of media and Tahmina Sharmin Rumki, manager (media planning & analysis) at PRAN-RFL Group were present at the event.