- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Special cooking show on Channel i
A special cooking show ‘PRAN Gura Masala Monohar Iftar’ will be aired on Channel I everyday from 6:30pm during the month of Ramadan hosted by Renowned chef Keka Ferdousi.
The show will feature recipe of different iftar items of India’s Muslim community.
In every episode of this show, Keka Ferdousi will make popular dishes of the Muslim community of India. Keka Ferdousi will cook the tasty dishes at different historical and cultural places of India.
A press conference was held at Channel i premises on Saturday where Faridur Reza Sagar, managing director of Channel I, said Tv viewers will find a different taste from the Monohar Iftar program.
Shujan Mahmud, head of media and Tahmina Sharmin Rumki, manager (media planning & analysis) at PRAN-RFL Group were present at the event.