- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Dhaka witnesses TRESemmé’s ‘The Lustrous Runway’
Unilever Bangladesh’s premier brand, TRESemmé, recently held their flagship fashion show titled ‘TRESemmé presents The Lustrous Runway’ at Le Meridian Dhaka.
In line with fashion shows across the world, it was a star-studded red carpet affair, with celebrities and fashion aficionados all making their presence in the gala affair.
The brand is reputed to be the backstage hair styling partner in some of the most prestigious fashion shows, including New York Fashion Week.
Renowned fashion designers showcased their creations at this event, including Sarah Karim, Anokhi, Salita Nanda, Zurhem, Agnimitra Paul and Neeta Lulla. Their depictions were divided into sections, which incorporated separate elements such as art, silk, life, sky and other symbols.
The Lustrous Runway concluded with celebrity showstopper, actress Lisa Ray making her grand entrance, donning a Sarah Karim creation.
The fifth such occasion, the organisers stressed on introducing more opportunities and showcasing TRESemmé as something beyond a hair care brand. ‘We want this platform to be a knowledge hub for designers’, said Karishma Khan, one of the organisers.
‘We will use this to conduct workshops among aspiring local designers who can learn the technicalities and then receive the opportunity to participate in the Lustrous Runway themselves in the near future’, she added.
Powered by Infinity Event Management, the event was co-sponsored by BMW, Kohler, City Bank American Express, Gitanjali, Oriental and Innstar. Event partners were Elite Force and Privé Spa & Salon, along with Banglavision as Media Partner.