- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Dhaka witnesses TRESemmé’s ‘The Lustrous Runway’
Unilever Bangladesh’s premier brand, TRESemmé, recently held their flagship fashion show titled ‘TRESemmé presents The Lustrous Runway’ at Le Meridian Dhaka.
In line with fashion shows across the world, it was a star-studded red carpet affair, with celebrities and fashion aficionados all making their presence in the gala affair.
The brand is reputed to be the backstage hair styling partner in some of the most prestigious fashion shows, including New York Fashion Week.
Renowned fashion designers showcased their creations at this event, including Sarah Karim, Anokhi, Salita Nanda, Zurhem, Agnimitra Paul and Neeta Lulla. Their depictions were divided into sections, which incorporated separate elements such as art, silk, life, sky and other symbols.
The Lustrous Runway concluded with celebrity showstopper, actress Lisa Ray making her grand entrance, donning a Sarah Karim creation.
The fifth such occasion, the organisers stressed on introducing more opportunities and showcasing TRESemmé as something beyond a hair care brand. ‘We want this platform to be a knowledge hub for designers’, said Karishma Khan, one of the organisers.
‘We will use this to conduct workshops among aspiring local designers who can learn the technicalities and then receive the opportunity to participate in the Lustrous Runway themselves in the near future’, she added.
Powered by Infinity Event Management, the event was co-sponsored by BMW, Kohler, City Bank American Express, Gitanjali, Oriental and Innstar. Event partners were Elite Force and Privé Spa & Salon, along with Banglavision as Media Partner.