- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
WB to continue support for education development
The World Bank (WB) will continue its assistance and cooperation for the development of education and enhance its quality in Bangladesh.
Vice-President of the global lender Annette Dixon said this at a meeting with Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid at the WB Headquarters in Washington on Tuesday, according to a PID handout.
The meeting in detail discussed the WB projects taken for the development of education in Bangladesh.
Annette Dixon said the World Bank will take steps to undertake new projects for the development of education in Bangladesh.
The World Bank president Dr. Jim Yong Kim will pay a visit to Bangladesh in October, he added.