- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
BFF in search of new national coach
Bangladesh Football Federation (BFF) is in search of new head coach for the national team as the Dutch coach Lodewijk Darius de Kruif finished his one month contract on June 7 and left for home after a courtesy meeting with BFF president Kazi Salahuddin at BFF house on Wednesday.
BFF Executive committee called an emergency meeting on Thursday in this connection.
After the meeting, the BFF EC will discuss it with National Teams Committee (NTC) to take the final decision soon, said a BFF source.
Kruif was reappointed as the head coach of Bangladesh national team on May 7 ahead of the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 Qualifiers play-off two-leg matches against Tajikistan on June 2 and 7.
Bangladesh conceded defeat in both the encounters with 1-0 and 5-0 margin in home and away match respectively.