- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Robi recognises talented employees
Robi organised a ‘Talent Graduation Ceremony 2016’ at its corporate office on Thursday.
A total of 28 members of the Robi Accelerated Development Program (RADP) -- a distinguished group of talented employees of the company -- graduated from the programme this year.
These high performing talents have completed their grooming and development sessions over the last few years.
This convocation ceremony was organised to recognise the extended contribution of the graduating members of the RADP team. Over the last few years, these RADP members have demonstrated their capability to take on new leadership role.
Robi’s Talent & Development team organised the convocation ceremony. Vice President for Resourcing & Employer’s Branding, Sharmin Sultan, conducted the ceremony.
Robi’s Managing Director & CEO Supun Weerasinghe, Chief Corporate and People Officer Matiul Islam Nowshad, Chief Financial Officer Yap Wai Yip, Chief Technology Officer AK M Morshed along with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members were present at the talent graduation ceremony.