- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Robi recognises talented employees
Robi organised a ‘Talent Graduation Ceremony 2016’ at its corporate office on Thursday.
A total of 28 members of the Robi Accelerated Development Program (RADP) -- a distinguished group of talented employees of the company -- graduated from the programme this year.
These high performing talents have completed their grooming and development sessions over the last few years.
This convocation ceremony was organised to recognise the extended contribution of the graduating members of the RADP team. Over the last few years, these RADP members have demonstrated their capability to take on new leadership role.
Robi’s Talent & Development team organised the convocation ceremony. Vice President for Resourcing & Employer’s Branding, Sharmin Sultan, conducted the ceremony.
Robi’s Managing Director & CEO Supun Weerasinghe, Chief Corporate and People Officer Matiul Islam Nowshad, Chief Financial Officer Yap Wai Yip, Chief Technology Officer AK M Morshed along with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members were present at the talent graduation ceremony.