- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Robi recognises talented employees
Robi organised a ‘Talent Graduation Ceremony 2016’ at its corporate office on Thursday.
A total of 28 members of the Robi Accelerated Development Program (RADP) -- a distinguished group of talented employees of the company -- graduated from the programme this year.
These high performing talents have completed their grooming and development sessions over the last few years.
This convocation ceremony was organised to recognise the extended contribution of the graduating members of the RADP team. Over the last few years, these RADP members have demonstrated their capability to take on new leadership role.
Robi’s Talent & Development team organised the convocation ceremony. Vice President for Resourcing & Employer’s Branding, Sharmin Sultan, conducted the ceremony.
Robi’s Managing Director & CEO Supun Weerasinghe, Chief Corporate and People Officer Matiul Islam Nowshad, Chief Financial Officer Yap Wai Yip, Chief Technology Officer AK M Morshed along with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) members were present at the talent graduation ceremony.