- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Bangladesh to play first Test on Indian soil in 2017
Bangladesh is likely to play a Test match against India at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad in 2017.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Wednesday announced their 2016-17 home season including a Test against Bangladesh. Though the venue of the Test was confirmed, the date has not been fixed yet.
This will be the Tigers first ever visit to India since they were given ICC Full Member status in 2000 and Indians are the last ICC Full Member nation to host Bangladesh for Test cricket.
However, India's home 2016-17 season will include 13 Tests, which is the record number of home Tests in a season for India, eight ODIs and three T20Is..
Besides Bangladesh, India will play Test series against New Zealand, England and Australia.