- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Social Islami Bank holds business review meeting
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) has arranged a business review meeting to evaluate the business position of the bank at its Corporate Head Office recently.
Managers of 44 branches of Dhaka region and Departmental Heads of the Bank participated in the meeting.
Chairman of Social Islami Bank Major Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque (Retd.) was present in the program as chief guest while Managing Director & CEO of the Bank Md. Shafiqur Rahman presided over the meeting.