- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
Social Islami Bank holds business review meeting
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) has arranged a business review meeting to evaluate the business position of the bank at its Corporate Head Office recently.
Managers of 44 branches of Dhaka region and Departmental Heads of the Bank participated in the meeting.
Chairman of Social Islami Bank Major Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque (Retd.) was present in the program as chief guest while Managing Director & CEO of the Bank Md. Shafiqur Rahman presided over the meeting.