- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Social Islami Bank holds business review meeting
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) has arranged a business review meeting to evaluate the business position of the bank at its Corporate Head Office recently.
Managers of 44 branches of Dhaka region and Departmental Heads of the Bank participated in the meeting.
Chairman of Social Islami Bank Major Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque (Retd.) was present in the program as chief guest while Managing Director & CEO of the Bank Md. Shafiqur Rahman presided over the meeting.