- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Inu gets death threat
Information Minister Hasanul Haque Inu received death threat on Sunday.
Assistant personal secretary (APS) of the minister Abdullah Hil Qayum told UNB that a packet was found near the stairs of the central office of his party Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD) at Bangabandhu Avenue in the capital.
“A photo of Hasanul Haque Inu with a cross-mark was attached with the packet,” he said.
Later, the party office staff found a shroud cloth after opening the packet.
“You are disobedient to Allah’s rule. Get ready for death,” reads the shroud cloth, said APS Abdullah Hil Qayum.
On information, he said, police took the packet to Paltan Police Station.