- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Inu gets death threat
Information Minister Hasanul Haque Inu received death threat on Sunday.
Assistant personal secretary (APS) of the minister Abdullah Hil Qayum told UNB that a packet was found near the stairs of the central office of his party Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD) at Bangabandhu Avenue in the capital.
“A photo of Hasanul Haque Inu with a cross-mark was attached with the packet,” he said.
Later, the party office staff found a shroud cloth after opening the packet.
“You are disobedient to Allah’s rule. Get ready for death,” reads the shroud cloth, said APS Abdullah Hil Qayum.
On information, he said, police took the packet to Paltan Police Station.