- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
SIBL’s discussion on of Mudaraba Savings held
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) recently organized a discussion program on “Importance of Mudaraba Savings and Role of Cash Waqf in Islami Banking” along with an Iftar Mahfil at the hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the bank Major Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque (retd.) was present in the program as chief guest.
Directors of the bank were present as special guests. The program was presided over by the Managing Director & CEO of the bank Md. Shafiqur Rahman. Chairman of SIBL Shariah Supervisory Committee Principal Sayeed Kamal Uddin Zafree was present sy the program as main discussant.