- Guard polling centres instead of boycotting election
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
SIBL’s discussion on of Mudaraba Savings held
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) recently organized a discussion program on “Importance of Mudaraba Savings and Role of Cash Waqf in Islami Banking” along with an Iftar Mahfil at the hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the bank Major Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque (retd.) was present in the program as chief guest.
Directors of the bank were present as special guests. The program was presided over by the Managing Director & CEO of the bank Md. Shafiqur Rahman. Chairman of SIBL Shariah Supervisory Committee Principal Sayeed Kamal Uddin Zafree was present sy the program as main discussant.