- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
SIBL’s discussion on of Mudaraba Savings held
Social Islami Bank Limited (SIBL) recently organized a discussion program on “Importance of Mudaraba Savings and Role of Cash Waqf in Islami Banking” along with an Iftar Mahfil at the hotel Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the bank Major Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque (retd.) was present in the program as chief guest.
Directors of the bank were present as special guests. The program was presided over by the Managing Director & CEO of the bank Md. Shafiqur Rahman. Chairman of SIBL Shariah Supervisory Committee Principal Sayeed Kamal Uddin Zafree was present sy the program as main discussant.