- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
3 officers killed in Myanmar military helicopter crash
An official says a military helicopter has crashed in the jungle in northern Myanmar, killing three officers on board.
The aircraft went down Tuesday in the jungle near Daik U town in Bago division, some 150 kilometers (120 miles) northeast of Yangon.
Khin Lay Si, an official in the Daik U administration office, says the rescue team that went to the crash site has confirmed three dead, a major, a captain and a crew member of the helicopter.
It is unclear how many people were on board. Neither the military nor the Information Ministry has released a statement on the crash.