- DNCC Panel Mayor Osman Gani passes away
- Grenade found in Natore
- Man killed, 38 RMG workers hurt as bus overturns hitting bike
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave London for New York to join UNGA Sunday
- BNP joins rally of Dr Kamal-led Jatiya Oikya Prokriya
- Death toll in Iran military parade attack rises to 24: IRNA
- Action against anarchy over grenade attack case verdict: Monirul
- CEC asks politicians not to make comment on EVMs
- HC hearing on Shahidul’s bail plea ‘Sunday’
- PM seeks India’s support for Bangladesh’s development
Veterinary physician shot dead in Cox’s Bazar
Cox’s Bazar, BdChronicle:
A veterinary physician was shot dead by some unknown assailants at Mohammad Sharif Para in Ramu upazila early Wednesday.
Mohammad Hashem, in-charge of Eidgarh police camp, said a group of miscreants swooped on the house of Mahiuddin, 47, son of Firoz Ahmed Niyaji, around 1:30 am and opened fire on him, leaving him critically injured.
Later, he died on way to Chittagong Medical College Hospital.