- Good men should not be quiet spectators
- We will continue to work with refugee-hosting countries to find solutions
- Voting underway for Gazipur City Corporation elections
- SC upholds Khaleda’s bail in Cumilla arson case
- Teesta inundates 10 Nilphamari villages
- AL confident of victory, fair balloting in Gazipur
- Nahid urges all to work for improving quality of education
- Looting going on in banking sector: Menon
- PM for BD-India sharing of expertise in coastal security
- Ronaldo misses penalty, Portugal draws 1-1 with Iran
Veterinary physician shot dead in Cox’s Bazar
Cox’s Bazar, BdChronicle:
A veterinary physician was shot dead by some unknown assailants at Mohammad Sharif Para in Ramu upazila early Wednesday.
Mohammad Hashem, in-charge of Eidgarh police camp, said a group of miscreants swooped on the house of Mahiuddin, 47, son of Firoz Ahmed Niyaji, around 1:30 am and opened fire on him, leaving him critically injured.
Later, he died on way to Chittagong Medical College Hospital.