- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Asia stocks at 17-month low as China lets yuan slip
- UK announces $22.25m support for Rohingya refugees
- IMF forecasts 7.1pc economic growth for Bangladesh in 2019
- Bangladesh ‘least committed’ to cut rich-poor gap: Oxfam
- Bhashani Univ suspends 5 BCL leaders ‘for misbehaving with teachers’
- NKorea hackers broke into banks, tried to take US$1.1b
- Oil spill threatens Meghna; unheeded for 5 days
- Haiti quake death toll rises to 15, and 300 injured
- PM Sheikh Hasina donates Tk 50 lakh for Prof MahbubÕs treatment
FSIBL hosts iftar for journalists
First Security Islami Bank Ltd organised an Iftar party for journalists and officials of electronic, print, radio and online media at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre on Tuesday.
FSIBL Managing Director Syed Waseque Md Ali, Additional Managing Director Quazi Osman Ali, Deputy Managing Director Md. Mustafa Khair, divisional heads, branch managers of Dhaka city of the bank were also present on the occasion.
A doa mahfil was held on the occasion.